Microsoft Open Licensing Options
Microsoft Open programs provide a simple, cost-effective way to acquire the latest Microsoft technology with a customizable platform and price advantages for volume purchasing.
Designed to simplify licensing management, mitigate software costs and offer more control over your IT investment, Open Value includes Microsoft Software Assurance, providing access to training, deployment planning, software upgrades, and product support.
Open Value Subscription
Provides the lowest up-front costs of the Open program options with the flexibility to reduce the total licensing costs in years when the desktop PC count declines. This option gives your organization the rights to run software throughout your organization only during the term of the agreement. You also have the ability to add single platform option to an Open Value Subscription agreement.
Microsoft Enterprise Agreement
The best fit for: Large companies with more than 250 desktop PCs looking to purchase Microsoft software licenses.
Microsoft Enterprise Agreement is a VLP that helps organizations standardize their IT across the enterprise with simplified licensing management and maintenance benefits that increase employee productivity and maintain your competitive advantage.
Microsoft Enterprise Agreement Benefits
- Access to volume pricing – Get the best pricing, discounts, and added benefits designed to support server and cloud technologies by deploying a common IT platform across the organization
- Respond to the rapidly changing technological landscape by accessing the latest versions of cloud and on-premises software
- Minimize up-front costs and budget more effectively by locking in pricing and spreading payments over three years
- Meet the unique requirements of your organization based on its size and technology needs
- Choose from Microsoft cloud services, on-premises software, or a mix of both and migrate on your own terms
- Amortized payments over three-year term; option to renew with Microsoft Software Assurance only
- Fixed, annual price per user for enterprise products based on initial number of users enrolled with no more device counting
- Centralized purchasing for your organization, including qualified affiliates worldwide
- 24x7 technical support, planning services, end-user and technical training, as well as unique technologies with Microsoft Software Assurance
Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA)
The best fit for: Mid-sized to large companies with more than 250 desktop PCs.
MPSA is a VLP that provides flexible, affordable access to the latest Microsoft technology for teams that have mixed online services and software requirements. Based on the forecast licensing model, this program helps you control licensing costs on a pay-as-you-go basis.
MPSA License Benefits
- Incentive-based pricing helps you find the best price based on your technology needs and purchase volume
- Annual payment plans available with Microsoft Software Assurance, an enhanced maintenance program that helps you get the most out of your software investment
- Flexible, pay-as-you-go purchasing model lets you buy the software licenses you need, when you need them, so you can start using the software immediately
- Access to Microsoft Volume License Center (MVLC), a password-protected, secure web site that offers electronic access to purchase history, order confirmations, and other helpful resources for managing your licenses with ease and confidence
- Instant access to hundreds of software titles through media kits to help easily evaluate, deploy and train employees
Microsoft Software Assurance
Secure your Microsoft software and services investment with this maintenance offer that provides the training, support and benefits your business needs to be successful. From deployment planning and staff training to product support and software upgrades, Microsoft Software Assurance helps your team increase productivity, drive performance and maximize ROI.
Microsoft Software Assurance Benefits
- Stay current and agile with the latest software versions in an ever-changing IT landscape
- Improve software management with predicable budgets, controlled costs and improved operational efficiencies
- Increase IT productivity and minimize downtime with 24x7 phone support and business hour web support for business-critical issues
Just select the Microsoft Software Assurance option when purchasing any Volume Licensing Program and start using these amazing benefits immediately!
Every customer with Microsoft Software Assurance receives access to new versions of licensed software released during the term of the agreement. New Version Rights to the latest Microsoft software helps simplify the software procurement process and shorten the business planning cycle so you can deploy solutions at your own pace. Save on all costs associated with acquiring new version releases and receive immediate access to the latest technology.
Free Microsoft Licensing Consultation
When you sign up for a free Microsoft Licensing Consultation from Concepto IT Solutions, our Microsoft Enterprise Specialists answer all your questions and more about software licensing.
- Are you getting the best deal on Microsoft software?
- How many software licenses do you currently own?
- Are you up-to-date with the latest technologies?
Take the stress out of software licensing by leveraging Concepto IT Solutions’s 10+ year experience in purchasing and managing Microsoft licensing via Open and Enterprise Agreements. We’ll show you the most cost-effective way to make your purchase and give you direct access to exclusive Microsoft Software Assurance Benefits including training, upgrade privileges and more.
Analytics Advantage Program
Based on your free licensing consultation, the Concepto IT Solutions Microsoft Enterprise Specialist may recommend your company as a good fit for Concepto IT Solutions’s Analytics Advantage Program. This exclusive program uses a set of principles and methodologies to provide an in-depth report of the license purchasing and management strategy you should employ to get the most from your investment. Available to prospective and current customers with more than 200 desktop PCs.
Smaller organizations will be connected with a dedicated Account Manager for a one-on-one session outlining the different Microsoft Volume Licensing Programs offered at a cost savings to your business. Available to prospective and current customers with as little as 5 desktop PCs.